Engineering Technician - Entry Level - 1st Shift
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you like working with Microelectronic parts? Do you list running tests and problem solving and have electro-mechanical assembly experience? This job might be for you!
Responsible for supporting engineering and manufacturing with running tests on new equipment and processes per engineering direction. Will wind parts for tests, test out new tooling / fixturing prior to manufacturing release and work with winding, soldering and micro-electronic welding equipment.
- Strong fine motor skills, good eye hand coordination, ability to work under a microscope for extended periods of time
- Work from written and verbal work instructions
- Ability to work with tweezers and other small hand tools
- Team player and positive attitude
- Strong communication and attention to detail skills
- Prior microelectronics or small part manufacturing preferred
- Previous coil winding, microelectronics welding and molding experience is a plus
- Assembly and/or soldering a plus but not required
- Ability to read, write and speak English is a must
Apply now for immediate consideration and interview this week!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.