Electro-mechanical Assembler - 1st Shift
N Billerica, Massachusetts | Contract
Do you have strong eletro-mechanical assembly experience? Would you like an opportunity where you are challenged and able to build small to large products? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking an Electro-Mechanical Assembler for 1st Shift. In this role you will be responsible for electro-mechanical assembly of assemblies that are small to full which could be up to 30 feet long.
- 3-5 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience
- Experience using hand and power tools
- Ability to work with small and large parts and products
- Ability to lift up to 10-20 lbs unassisted
- Must be able to work from basic to complex drawings and schematics
- Ability to work on feet, bend and stoop to do work 8 hours a day
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.