Peabody, Massachusetts | Contract
Our client is looking for an Electro-Mechanical assembler.
This facility offers free use of their workout center and also has a full dining cafeteria.
Performs electronic, electro-mechanical, and mechanical production assembly and sub-assembly operations of a repetitive nature to build and assemble units such as printed circuit boards, modules, chassis drawers, cable harnesses, and simple electronic and mechanical sub-assemblies.
- perform routine tasks in preparation for assembly such as cutting wire to specified size, stripping, tinning, or bending wire parts, wiring and fastening terminal connections
- assembles and installs various electrical or electronic components where operation and sequence are specified by blueprints, wire lists, diagrams, or established operations practices
- uses various common hand tools such as wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, and pliers
- notifies group leader or supervisor of quality or other issues
- ability to build to bill of materials (BOM) or assembly drawing
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.