Haverhill, Massachusetts | Contract
Our client is seeking experienced electro-mechanical assemblers to build chassis and sub-assemblies for a new product line being added to already over 1, 000 other products.
You are a good fit if you have strong mechanical aptitude and enjoy working with hand tools such as a torque wrench, screwdriver, socket wrench, and calipers.
You should also have experience with basic installation of printed circuit boards, wiring and connectors, installing gauges, motors and compressors or pumps.
You have to be able to read blueprints, and have excellent documentation skills with the use of a computer.
You will also be responsible for basic test of the assembly by using volt meters, analyzers, etc.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assembles products according to Engineering drawings and methods.
- Independently tests subassemblies and final products for at least three product lines per APTs.
- Ensures appropriate product documentation is complete and accurate.
- Packages and back flushes finished product.
- Provides technical feedback on product, process or documentation to Value Stream Supervisor.
- Participates in High Performance and interdepartmental activities as assigned.
- Ensures work area meets 5S standards.
- Uses computer to support required tasks (ie. check stock).
- Other duties as assigned and requested by the Supervisor.
- High School diploma or GED Required
- Must be able to pass basic math and measurement test
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to read and understand engineer drawings and procedures
- Must have steel toed shoes for the first day of work
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings