Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
GENERAL FUNCTION: Electrical Technician supporting the Display Engineering Group.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- PCB assembly including soldering of components and needed ECOs.
- Cable assembly including soldering and crimping of individual wires.
- Simple documentation of completed work.
- Board calibrations by following work instructions.
EQUIPMENT and/or MACHINES to be USED:
- PC-based software development tools
- Soldering iron and microscope to assemble PCBs
- Electronic test equipment for board set-up and measurements
- Microsoft office for documentation
- Revision control systems
- High School graduate or higher
- Strong experience in PCB assembly including hand soldering of surface mount components under a microscope and familiarity with component values and types.
- Familiarity with basic electronic test equipment and power supplies.
- Experience with PCB electronics measurements and basic troubleshooting.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds unassisted, solder using a microscope, and sitting for long periods of time.