Distribution - 2nd Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have distribution center experience? Have you worked in a radio frequency warehouse and have a recent forklift certification? This job could be for you! Great growing company that makes a closure product that everyone uses and loves! This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is looking to fill a 2nd shift Distribution position. In this role you will be Will be responsible for picking, packing, shipping transactions, performing transactions through the computer system. Will perform material movement, cycle counts and receiving transactions into inventory while ensuring accuracy. Will safely operate material handling equipment and follow safety and departmental procedures.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-4 years of experience preferred with previous and recent forklift certification that can be verified by Tech Needs - must be able to pass additional forklift certification and safety courses
- Experience using Oracle, HighJump, WMS, Pitney Bowes, TMS and label making applications preferred
- Experience working in a radio frequency warehouse ideal
- Ability to read/interpret written instruction, clearly communicate and write in English, will be required to complete basic paperwork and perform data entry
- Will be cross trained in other areas
- Complete Lock/Out Tag/Out and HAZCOM training
- Individual must be flexible and have ability to operate several different pieces of equipment after a short training period but will work with an experienced team mate until company feels the candidate is able to be efficient on their own
- Ability to read a ruler ideal and learn how to use other measuring devices as well as hand equipment (cutting tools, etc.) Client will train
- Basic math skills are required
Long hair must be pulled back
Steel toed safety shoes are required
No cell phones are allowed on the floor and must be kept in car or locker
OT is mandatory
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.