Device Tracking Coordinator
Chelmsford, Massachusetts | Contract
The Device Tracking Coordinator will assist with device tracking audits and device corrective actions as required. Our client is seeking a detail-oriented individual that can communicate professionally with customers over the phone and in e-mail. At a minimum, this person will assist with completing the following tasks:
- Call and/or email customers to confirm location of tracked medical devices
- Enter detailed notes in the audit database to document communication with customer
- Scan and save audit forms to the network and database using a specific naming convention
- File paper copy of audit forms
- Utilize Oracle installed base and service to research audit contacts
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.