Customer Service Representative
Haverhill, Massachusetts | Contract
Will be responsible for sales order entry and customer support for internal and external customers. This is a cross functional position, product based customer service. Position will involve answering roughly 45 incoming calls daily to respond to any customer inquires or issues.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides customer service, pricing, special quote information, and basic product recommendations from phone or mail inquiry for customer base.
- Complete and accurate processing of domestic and/or international sales orders that come through phone, fax, email or direct electronic interface into our system.
- Problem solves non-technical customer issues such as delivery, lead time, pricing and product recommendations for customers, sales force and managers regarding sales orders.
- Reviews orders and, when necessary, informs and advises customer of order changes (i.e., delivery/price changes, processes literature requests, and return authorizations).
- Establishes and maintains working relationship with all relevant contacts involved in the internal sales cycle (i.e., Sales, Shipping and Production).
- Maintains data integrity with purchase orders, confirmations and additional information regarding customers.
- Scrubs Laserfiche purchase orders.
- Works on special projects as assigned by Customer Service Manager.
High school diploma or GED required.
Some post-high school education preferred.
- 2 - 4 years of customer service or sales related experience preferred.
- Strong communication and telephone techniques.
- Strong organizational, computer, interpersonal and administrative support skills required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings