Customer Service Representative - 1st Shift
Hudson, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have customer service experience and looking for a full time office role that is working with customers over the phone and via email? Do you have strong attention to detail and like performing service related tasks? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is currently seeking a Customer Service / Administrative Assistant for 1st Shift. This role will assist with meeting delivery requirements, will work with clients over the phone and via email, assisting purchasing with sending quotes to clients timely, tracking quotes and submitting proposals to customers, order and data entry, creation of job folders and preparing documents on incoming orders, database maintenance, covering front desk
- Word, Excel, Outlook (2010 versions or newer)
- Knowledge of ERP/MRP systems
- High school diploma
- Basic knowledge of sales process
- Ability to meet deadlines and present a professional demeanor at work
- Ability to work with customers internally as well as externally
- Ability to communicate in writing and over the phone professionally
- Customer service focus personality with 1-2 years of experience working in a customer service related capacity
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.