Customer Service Coordinator - 1st Shift
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03081 | Contract
Our Client, who specializes producing capital equipment for the plastic and packaging industry, is now seeking a Customer Service Coordinator for their first shift opening.
If you enjoy customer service and consider yourself a problem solver then this is your job!
- Answer all incoming spare part inquiries to determine the initial need of the customer.
- Respond to customer RFQ’ s within 24 – 48 hours for non-emergencies.
- Accept PO’ s from customers for capital equipment and spare parts.
- Send Order Confirmations and inform customers about delivery changes.
- Process shipments as needed and issue export documentation.
- Sales Quotations (Goal: turnaround quotes in 1-2 days).
- Maintain contact with the customer to relay pertinent information.
- Maintain network Sales Drive.
- Process Service Orders and schedule technicians to customer site as needed.
- Process Service Contracts.
- Ensure receipt of all necessary travel trip reports by all service technicians for services rendered.
- Provide Accounting Department with appropriate documentation for invoicing (including hours worked, rate, air/hotel/car expenses, etc.).
- Maintain Technical Service Calendar.
- Create functional locations in SAP software.
- Create and maintain customer install base.
- Other duties as required.
- Purchasing and material support.
- Obtain pricing information from supplier.
- Initiate PO’ s to supplier.
- Process returns from customer and suppliers.
- Process good receipts, including weekly shipments from European affiliated companies.
- Coordinate repairs with local vendors and/or European affiliated companies.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.