Customer Service-2nd Shift
Westford, Massachusetts | Contract
This company provides a great work environment and has an excellent reputation for the last 50 years! They are now looking for several Customer Service Representatives. If you like being on the phone and talking to people please apply now! Will train candidates with motivating personalities interested in customer service!
- Customer Service Representatives have direct interaction with customers and are responsible for recommending products, resolving inquiries and processing of orders while maintaining a high standard of service and professionalism.
- Candidates for this position should enjoy repetitive duties with high volume of customer inquiries and exhibit patience and attention to detail as they focus on completing tasks quickly and accurately.
- This position requires working collaboratively with others in your group and in other departments.
- Demonstrate excellent online customer service etiquette and strong customer relationship skills when responding to customer questions and concerns.
- Contribute to quality assurance procedures to ensure accuracy of communications to customers and improve customer satisfaction with products.
- Learn software used by this company to navigate listings, locate customer information and look up data about products.
- Experience in a high volume environment.
- Strong typing, spelling and grammar skills a must.
- Proficient computer user and knowledge of internet.
- ASE Certified a plus
- Parts Counter or mechanics experience a plus
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.