Customer Experience Coordinator
Meredith, New Hampshire | Contract
Be the primary resource to coordinate Installation Implementation requests for Company service resources for installation support. Work proactively with all resources within the company and with purchasing customer resources to create a perfect Installation Experience.
- Serve as the ONLY Customer Satisfaction Focal Point for the customers during the Red Carpet Process. Establish frequent contact (as defined by Red Carpet Process) with assigned customers in a pre-emptive manner to ensure Customer Satisfaction. Coordinate response to drive problem resolution and satisfaction.
- Adhere to Standard Work Practices.
- Review each Customer sales contract to become familiar with what was sold and any special comments made. Update service systems with appropriate information. Communicate with internal resources and Customer to ensure all issues are resolved and closed.
- Communicate all scheduling with the Customer relative to product shipment, installation and training. Ensure the customer is fully prepared to receive their printer and that their facility is completely ready for the installation.
- Work with Service and Manufacturing Management to schedule resources to meet onsite Installation Requirements.
- Ensure customer expectations for onsite arrival are communicated and understood.
- Fluent in terms and conditions of Order Acknowledgement and Sales Contract.
- Oversee on-going service requests throughout the Installation Process. Follow up and work with Service Management and Customer Experience Manager to ensure complete Customer Satisfaction.
- Work closely with sales teams to manage customer issues and ensure effective communication with the customer regarding commitments; update customer’ s within 1 hour of determining commitments will be missed; escalate gaps and issues as appropriate.
- A minimum of an Associates Degree in business administration or comparable experience.
- Three+ years experience in an account management, service sales support, or service management in an international capital/high tech company.
- A demonstrated history of exceptional customer focus and support.
- Extensive Windows and MS Office Suite (word processing, spreadsheet and database software experience).
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be extremely well organized.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.