Component Level Debug Technician - 1st Shift
Chelmsford, Massachusetts | Contract
Duties will include the investigation, and repair customer' s complaints and in-house failures. Perform product upgrade, by installing and verifying operation of various options. These tasks will require strong troubleshooting skills and the dexterity to assemble and repair compact medical devices.
- Compile and document investigation, repair and test results in paperless device history record and ensure compliance with QSR/ISO requirements.
- Troubleshoot products to the board level failure or mechanical failure to determine root cause of the failure.
- Perform mechanical and software upgrades to products.
- Discuss technical problems encountered while testing or troubleshooting with Senior Technician, Group Leader or Supervisor.
- 3-5 years' experience
- Computer literate, familiar with Oracle, Camstar and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to read and understand diagnostic data.
- Must be able to read and understand SOP' s, work instructions and technical schematics.
- Must be able to setup and use test equipment including, patient simulators, osci lloscopes, signal generators, and other input/output electronic test equipment.
Technical School Graduate or equivalent
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.