Color Press Operator - 2nd shift
Townsend, Massachusetts | Contract
Job Summary: Set-up and operate Itek 2 Color for printing checks and forms.
- Multi Color sheet fed or continuous/web presses running mostly custom or base forms work or high speed single color continuous/web presses.
- Intermediate to advanced manual numbering may be required.
- Manual setups and changeovers are typically required and are intermediate to advanced difficulty.
- Presses may have intermediate to advanced finishing functions.
- Duties and tasks at this level are medium to high complexity.
- High School (or equivalent).
- Experience with set-up and operations of sheet fed presses. Ability to change over for perfect or straight printing.
- Experience with thermos, micro-ink, etc.
- Previous manufacturing and printing environment experience desired.
- Basic math and reading skills; basic computer knowledge.
- Mechanical ability to operate and maintain press as required.
- Familiar with product, equipment, printing process and ink usage preferred.
- Ability perform work with a high level of accuracy; detail oriented; ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Team oriented, good communication skills, good organization skills and good problem resolution skills.
* Must pass background check and be eligible for employment in the U.S.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.