Certification Clerk - 1st Shift
Laconia, NH | Contract
“ Titeflex Aerospace provides customers with complete fluid transfer solutions in PTFE flexible, rigid, or flex-rigid hybrid assemblies. Titeflex leads the world in steel braided and para-aramid flexible hose, in addition to producing complex rigid assemblies in various metals. Titeflex assemblies support fuel, hydraulics, lubrication, gases, oxygen, or air in land based turbines, commercial aircraft, military, and space applications.”
Assembles and routes various types of printed material by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and assembles specified number of forms, manuals, or circulars for each addressee as indicated by distribution tables or instructions.
- Keeps records of materials sent.
- Requisitions and stores materials to maintain stock.
- Researches routers, procedures, and purchase orders to establish certification for P/N being shipped to the customers.
- Files complex information in sequential order.
- Handles multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Avante and PC.
- Knowledge of Internet software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Good oral and written communication skills to interact with management and customers.
Current Mon-Fri hours: 6: 45am-3: 15pm