Certification Clerk - 1st Shift
Laconia, NH | Contract
Assembles and routes various types of printed material by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and assembles specified number of forms, manuals, or circulars for each addressee as indicated by distribution tables or instructions.
- Keeps records of materials sent.
- Requisitions and stores materials to maintain stock.
- Researches routers, procedures, and purchase orders to establish certification for P/N being shipped to the customers.
- Files complex information in sequential order.
- Handles multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of Avante and PC.
- Knowledge of Internet software; Inventory software; Manufacturing software; Order processing systems; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Good oral and written communication skills to interact with management and customers.
Current Mon-Fri hours: 6: 45am-3: 15pm