Carbon Machine Operator
Lowell, Massachusetts | Contract
Candidate must have paper operation experience which entails knowledge in applying different coatings to a paper base product. Must have knowledge in running coating lines, meeting tight tolerances when applying coatings and capable of taking charge of shift
- Operating proficiency with continuous web process fundamentals including web guiding, slitting, tension control, and roll handling.
- Operating proficiency with coating fluid handling, e.g. loading, pumping, dispensing, mixing.
- Operating proficiency with the various coating processes of the Power Coater Operate and maintain coating equipment.
- Careful data collection during runs (recording operating conditions, performing quality checks, operating various measurement gauges).
- Process troubleshooting, continuous improvement.
- Developing work instructions, cleaning and operator maintenance procedures.
- Active participation in ongoing development activities for new products and processes.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.