Calibration Lab Technician
Ayer, Massachusetts | Contract
Calibrates instruments to meet established conformance standards and repairs.Tests instrument accuracy and makes adjustments as necessary. Support quality documentation practices including the use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Requires a high school diploma and 2 year College or its equivalent.
- Requires 0-2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- May be required to complete an apprenticeship and/or formal training in area of specialty.
- Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field including the use of schematics, voltmeters, oscilloscopes and micrometers and soldering experience for component replacement.
- May perform a small competency test to highlight skill tests.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.