Nashua, New Hampshire | Contract
This role is a helping to build fiber optic cables for a new product line. The cables are 30 AWG and very very fine. This will require a lot of microscope work (science scope not mag). People who have done the following tend to be the best fit:?
- SMT, Thru-Hole, Point to Point soldering and wiring
- Cable and Antenna Assembly - Microscope work
- Skilled with ECO’ s, ECN’ s, TDA’ s
- Ability to read Blue Print and schematics
- Excellent dexterity and previous experience assembly fine or miniature assemblies working with hand tools.