Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, a local Claremont, NH manufacturing facility is currently seeking CNC Operators on 1st Shift.
- Will perform the set-up and operation CNC lathe and milling machines
- Daily responsibilities consist of both the load & unload of components & tooling, setting up machinery as well as maintaining various types of tooling.
- Operators are responsible for recording all process information including but not limited to set up and inspection data.
- Operators may meet with co-workers, supervisors, engineers and managers to ensure that the results of the activities meet or exceed corporate standards and expectations.
- Some machining skills
- The ability to use gauges micrometers, verniers, and inspection tools.
- Basic math skills.
- Excellent hand/eye coordination.
- The ability to read blue prints
- A HS Diploma or GED
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.