Industry: Light Industrial/Manufacturing
Job Number: 51094
This large Fiber Optic Cable Manufacturing company is now seeking several CNC Machinist and Operator’ s on all shifts!
If you have CNC Operating or CNC Set up experience then this could be a great opportunity.
- Machines parts by utilizing CNC machines to perform various functions such as; cutting, drilling, milling, reaming, boring, and broaching of metallic and nonmetallic work pieces
- Utilizing knowledge of machine tool capabilities, machinability of materials, and shop math
- Prepares work to be completed by reading and interpreting blueprints, planning sheets, sketches, and related technical data to determine tooling requirements, setup procedures, control settings and machining methods and sequences.
- Regulates machining by completing set up procedures, changing cutting tools and making adjustments according to required machining sequences or to measure parts for conformance.
- Ensures quality by monitoring displays and machine operations, detecting malfunctions and entering commands or manually adjusting machine controls to correct malfunctions or out-of-tolerance machining; collects and enters SPC data
- Use calipers and verniers to inspect machined parts
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.