CNC Machine Operator
Westborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Our client in Westborough is in need of an experienced Milling Machine Operator. The successful candidate will have worked in a " Job Shop" operating Vertical Milling Center machining parts in a production environment. Will be required to make program modifications.
- 3 to 5 years of experience operating Vertical Milling Centers
- Knowledge of G-Codes, Conversational programming and CAD
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints and written work instructions
- Must have tools and tool box. ( Dial indicator, Verniers, Edge finder, Wrenches, etc…. )
- Experience with Matsuura, Robodrill, Awea, Fadal, Mori Seik a plus.
- The controls of the above listed machines would be Yasnac, Fanuc or Fadal standard.
- G and M code knowledge required.
- Blueprint reading and Geometric Tolerance knowledge required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.