CNC Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Newport, New Hampshire | Contract
This position is responsible for the operation of CNC milling machines. This person will read blueprints, implement operations on Routers, and assist in the set-up and tear-down process.
- Assist with setting up and tearing down simple jobs including tool and geometry offsets
- Read and interpret blueprints properly
- Inspect parts to verify blueprint requirements prior to first article
- Quickly and accurately load and unload machines
- Run multiple machines when feasible and safe to do so
- Follow router and quality system procedures
- Continuously looking to make process improvements
- Perform all job duties and functions in compliance with all company safety standards
- One to two years minimum experience OR actively participating in a Machine Trades Educational Program
- Ability to read engineering drawings (blueprints)Ability to properly use common inspection (measurement) equipment
- Must be a positive team player
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.