CNC Lathe Machinist
Marlborough, Massachusetts | Contract
Position responsibilities include:
- Set-up and operate conventional lathes. Formula management
- Perform machining on parts maintaining responsibility for product from machining, assembly, disassemble for test and preparation for source inspection. Quality control
- Be proficient in the use of precision measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers, indicators, etc.
- Ability to work from complicated blueprints and designs with tight tolerances.
- Must be a self-starter that requires limited supervision to do a job.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Experience with CNC equipment and CAD/CAM
- Knowledge of various types of machining equipment (Millers, Lathes, Grinders, etc.)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.