CNC Lathe Machinist
Franklin, Massachusetts | Contract
Our Client who is a high quality supplier of precision screw machine products for several different industries such as medical, aerospace, and other consumer products. The CNC machinist will be working on Lathe machines and possibly some mill machines. Please note the following;
- 4-5 years as a Lathe CNC machinist
- Experience inspecting blue prints without assistance
- Be able to read all precision instruments
- Experience as Performing Setups
- Experience with fan and control
- Knowledge of G&M codes
- Program (G&M coding, not CAD), set up and operate CNC Swiss type Lathes for the manufacturer of precision machine components.
- Responsible for reading specifications in work orders, set-up and output of client specified machined products.
- Interpret specifications and ensure adherence to quality control standards using measurement tools- Micrometer, Comparator, Vernier, Profilometer, Dial Snap Gage, Thread Gage, and Drop Indicators.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.