Woburn, Massachusetts | Contract
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Buyer
The right candidate will have a high-energy, cheerful, can-do attitude who can handle many tasks at once with patience, diplomacy, and a healthy sense of humor. Has a track record of establishing strong relationships with colleagues and customers alike, and successful at finding mutually beneficial solutions to challenging situations.
Primary goal of the buyer is to provide exceptional customer service by meeting or exceeding customer requirements and expectations, including:
.Preparing quotes-Order entry-Purchasing from our European suppliers
Delivery confirmations and tracking-Return material authorization (RMA’ s)
Expediting-Customer-specific inventory management.-Supports the regional sales managers
Requirements of this position:
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a related capacity.
- Experienced in utilizing MRP software, and specifically SAP
- Competent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Prior experience in the following industries, a plus: Machine Tool, Aerospace, Automation, Semi-Conductor, Life Science, Medical Equipment / Lab Automation
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred but not required.
- Experience working with foreign currencies and exchange rates