Buyer - Planner
Chelmsford, Massachusetts | Contract
Position Title: Senior Buyer/Planner Job Summary:
Under general supervision, responsible for planning and purchasing materials to support the company build of its products to Market and driving the metrics of material price variance, on time delivery, optimum inventory and solid supplier quality.
75% Review MRP and plan all items, negotiate cost, reduce inventory, on time delivery and manage material price variance to companys benefit.
l 0% Ensure positive new product support with high level interaction with new product engineering staff.
15 % Proven ability to develop and improve supply chain network and supplier relationships.
- At least 7 years buying/planning experience in a manufacturing environment, with proven cost reduction and quality improvements skills
- Medical and QSR knowledge would be a benefit.
- Proven negotiation experience.
- Global Supply Chain experience
- Minimum of a BS college degree.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.