Business Development Representative
Newport, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, a local Lake Sunapee area manufacturer is seeking a Business Development Representative to join their team. You will work as an inside sales hunter that will build customer relationships with existing partners and create new opportunities.
- A Business Development Representative will be an expert at boosting positive customer buying experiences for all our partners, whether existing or new. As our frontline contact, your professionalism becomes our image and the customer’ s perception.
- New customer acquisition is key to any company’ s sales growth and we are focused on expanding our markets served and broadening our reach, specifically in North America. Phone work and appointment setting for the outside sales team will be an everyday practice.
- As you grow in an understanding of what this company does you will become familiar with our current clients through order processing and shipping schedules. Armed with this information and relationships you have built, development programs within these client companies will become available.
- Experience in outbound calling, appointment setting and customer service are all necessary for you to succeed.
- Documentation, organization and Customer Relationship Management software skills are a must.
- Prior work history in a manufacturing setting is preferred
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.