Box Build Assembler - 1st shift
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Job Overview: Under the supervision of the Box Build Group Leader, the Box Build Assembler performs various complex electro-mechanical manufacturing.
Detail of Responsibilities:
- Electro-mechanical assembly
- Board level assembly activities
- Some ECO upgrade activities
- 3-5 years related experience
- Ability to interpret complex engineering assembly documentation and instructions
- Use of both manual and electric tools
- Meet or exceed assembly time standards set by the group lead while producing high quality workmanship.
- Perform box build level test (if required)
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Sitting: Frequently
- Standing: Occasionally
- Lifting: Frequently - up to 20 pounds
- Basic computer skills
- Works well with little to no supervision
- Must be a team player
- Performs other duties as required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.