Shrewsbury, Massachusetts | Contract
The Batchmaker is responsible for reviewing batch sheets, properly selecting weights of chemicals, and mixing chemicals to specifications as indicated on the batch sheets. The Batchmaker is responsible for verifying all products conform to quality standards and specifications.
- Support and promote a culture of safety first by personal demonstration of appropriate safety behaviors and actively caring about others.
- Have a solid understanding of production procedures including how to review a batch sheet, using the correct tanks, mixers, process piping, and preparation process.
- Maintains and is familiar with all necessary manufacturing equipment including but not limited to mixers, pumps, tanks, valves, forklifts, etc.
- Analyze and comprehend critical parameters of various product lines.
- Tracks and records production data from documents including customer orders, work tickets, product specifications, and individual work production sheets.
- Calculate, track and record factors such as types and quantities of items produced, materials used, amount of scrap, and frequency of defects.
- Creates production reports based on data complied, and calculated.
- Maintains files of documents used and prepared.
- RCRA Awareness and satellite waste accumulation (including but not limited to) container selection, labeling, dating, etc.
- Periodically removing satellite waste containers and deliver to less than 90 day storage area
- General housekeeping
- Annual RCRA Training including Emergency Coordinator (secondary) refresher, Contingency Plan training, RCRA hazardous waste training
- Spill/emergency response procedures.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.