Assembly Assistant - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire | Contract
Our client, a leading Upper Valley manufacturing facility is seeking an Assembly Assistant on 2nd shift (3pm - 11pm).
The primary function of Assembly Assistant is to carry out operations related to the production of bearing assemblies. You will assist the Assembly Technicians with pre-assembly inspection, mechanical assembly and sub-assembly, pre-load, utility, etch (marking), final inspection, lube and packaging.
- Basic math competency and the ability to quickly learn new processes, procedures, and machines/gauges.
- Exceptional attention to detail with respect to quality of work (parts and paperwork)
- The ability to work as part of a team in order to meet company and departmental goals
- Strong computer skills; including, but not limited to, MS Office Suites (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read and interpret prints and in-process work instructions
- Previous experience with SAP is a plus but not a requirement (will train)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.