Boxboro, Massachusetts | Contract
Assembles & solders assemblies with minimal supervision.
- Follows procedures, standard work, and collects data for Mfg Eng.
- Trains on all steps in a given work cell
- Follows instructions from Mfg Eng to perform rework or build prototypes.
- Perform calibration and environmental testing on products.
- Performs tig welding and resistance welding.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years assembler experience in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent hand-eye coordination on small assemblies
- Expert soldering skills
- Experience with tig welding or abilities/skill set is a plus.
- Experience with small hand tools
- Ability to follow verbal and written procedures in English and interpret bill of material prints
- Computer skills: Data entry, email
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs on occasion if required. (Most work cells)
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.