Stoughton, Massachusetts | Direct Hire
Our Client is looking for an experienced Assembler for their Growing Business. This position requires extensive Microscope work.
• Inspection of monolithic and hybrid semiconductors per military standard 883
• Inspection of die
• Work with a microscope for up to 8-12 hours/day
• Bond pull and die shear on Gage 22 machine
• Reject defective parts, marked defects on parts, and/or reject tags
• Entered products, lot numbers, amounts, discrepancies, rejected parts, and passed parts into excel spreadsheet
• Use of various Wire and Ribbon Bonders
• Knowledge of all ESD and MIL STD 883 procedures
• Use of microscope to inspect microcircuits for military qualifications
• Read diagrams and inspect wires to make sure they were in correct position
• Inspect 1 mil and 2 mil wires for bonding and connectivity
• Use of tweezers to remove debris in circuits and assemble circuits
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.