Assembler -2nd shift
Merrimack, New Hampshire | Contract
Want to be part of a growing team? One that takes pride in the work they do? Apply here!
We have a client in Southern NH seeking candidates with electro-mechanical and optical assembly experience.
- Support building advanced military & commercial electro-mechanical & optical assemblies
- Ability handling precision equipment to build, clean, bond, and inspect assemblies
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety policies
- Contribute to meeting the daily production and quality goals
- Support Lean Manufacturing efforts through continuous process improvement
- Communicate issues to manufacturing or program manager
- Ability to follow detailed work instructions and train others, as required
Technical Skills & Competencies:
- Quality conscious and pays attention to details
- Ability to handle small parts and pieces used for various assemblies
- Positive attitude with a dependable attendance history
- Ability to respond quickly and efficiently while multitasking
- Works well with others in team environments
- Must have mechanical assembly aptitude
- Must have precision Optical handling, bonding and inspection skills
- Previous experience with complex assemblies is a plus
- Available to work a 9/80 work week, with some overtime required
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.