Assembler - Medical Device
WATERTOWN, Massachusetts | Contract
Our Client is seeking 2 medical device assemblers, on 1st shift, for their North Billerica, MA production location.
We are seeking a highly-skilled and hands-on candidate who is excited to make meaningful contributions in our prototype assembly and manufacturing efforts as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
This role would be a temp-to-perm opportunity with an initial 3-month evaluation period.
• Micro-assembly of mechanical medical device prototypes using a microscope.
• Fabricating catheter assemblies /subassemblies.
• Contribute design and manufacturing process improvement ideas.
• Perform component-level inspection for catheters and associated tooling.
• Maintain written assembly records of work.