Assembler - 1st
Manchester, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have strong assembly experience? Looking for an opportunity to work a 9/80 schedule and work with new and innovative products? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is currently seeking Assembler for their 1st Shift. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performing assembly and inspection operations utilizing optical aids, including but not limited to microscopes, magnifying glasses and electronic vision apparatus
- Operating manual, semi-automated, automated and computer-based equipment as required
- May be required to support other departments and/or business functions as necessary
- Will be responsible for gluing parts and learning basic assembly skills.
- Previous mechanical assembly experience required
- Previous electrical assembly experience preferred
- Prior J-STD-001 certification preferred
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-starter and independent individual
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks at one time
- Highly organized, with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to follow work instructions and mechanical drawings.
- Ability to use basic hand tools and equipment.
- Ability to remain focused while performing repetitive tasks.
- Extreme dexterity while working with small components.
- Client is open to seeing candidates with no assembly experience who have a willingness to learn and positive attitude and work ethic
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.