Worcester, Massachusetts | Direct Hire
Job Purpose: To provide engineering support to sales, manufacturing, and customers to provide the best possible solutions for new and existing opportunities.
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance
- Provide product education to customers
- Provide after sales support services
- Work with customers on solutions to new projects
- Specify solutions working from customer specs
- Support sales and engineering team to grow existing customer base
- Provide phone support
- Maintain documents and records
- Provide customer service in house as well as at customer locations
- Provide technical assistance to manufacturing as needed
- Provide training for equipment and procedures
- Follow on customer leads
- Possible website support and assist with technical support for advertising, e-commerce experience a plus.
- Hybrid vehicle knowledge a plus.
Ideal candidate will be/have:
- Experience with electric motor design
- Proficient with brushed and brushless servo motors
- Proficient with servo motor controls and drives
- Experienced with encoders, hall assemblies, and other feedback devices
- Experienced with gearboxes, brakes, etc.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Experienced with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD
- Experienced with Excel and Word
- Knowledge of LabView and computer integrated motor testing
- Knowledge of technical documentation creation per ISO 9001 standards
- Comfortable in front of customers
- Education (BA Electrical Engineering)
- 2 to 5 years experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.