Account Manager Assistant - 1st Shift
Hooksett, New Hampshire | Contract
Do you have an upbeat personality and like working with people? Do you have customer service experience and strong attention to detail skills? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is seeking an Account Manager Assistant. In this role you will be responsible for assisting the Account Manager with all aspects of client print needs. Your duties will range from creating job tickets, working with simple and complex spread sheets, will set up job tickets for production, able to read matrix spreadsheets and have good attention to detail skills. You will work with clients over the phone and via email, assist customer service with administrative duties and all other projects as needed. Will back up the Account Manager when they are out so managing multiple projects, strong attention to detail, excellent customer service skills are a must, as well as, ability to work in a fast paced environment, have a positive attitude and ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Strong attention to detail skills are a must
- 3-5 years of customer service a must (knowledge of US Postal Service Regulations and direct mail letter shop procedures ideal)
- Word, Excel (intermediate a must - create, manipulate and format), Outlook 2010 required (tests scores required)
- Ability to multi-task, work in a fast paced environment, ability to learn quickly and perform functions with accuracy in an ever changing work environment
- Must have the ability to work under pressure with stress and tight deadlines without frustration and remain calm in stressful situations
- Ability to learn new software systems quickly
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure, calculate ratio, rates, percentages and draw and interpret bar graphs
Great company and culture! Apply now for immediate consideration
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.